In this article, we are going to discover two mics of different brands. These two mics are:
- Shure Beta 87A Microphone
- Sennheiser E945 Microphone
- Comparison Table
- Design of Microphone
- Features of Microphone
- Performance of Microphone
- Similarities and Differences
- Pros & Cons of Shure Beta 87a:
- Pros & Cons of Sennheiser e945:
- Two Worthy Brands and their Mics
Shure Beta 87A Microphone
Sennheiser E945 Microphone
They belong to two different families but they have some features in common. They are technically designed with great features and do have different prices.
I will discuss all the points and features of both the mics, state their similarities and differences and also their pros and cons.
So read the article till the end and discover which brand you should go for and also which mic you should use. So, let us drive-in.
They have gained much fame due to their various products but they are well-known for producing great mics to make the work easier for students, musicians, interviewers, teachers, broadcasters, podcasters, and much more.
There is a long list of mics produced by Shure and Sennheiser company. All the mics are great in themselves and are designed with special features. They can be used for a lot of other features as they are equipped with additional features.
But they are designed with one basic function as well which they perform very well.
These were all the specifications about these products that we have presented in a table for you to help you get to know about these products and understand their technicalities. Let’s move further to the design, features, performances, similarities and differences, pros and cons of both these products.
Design of Microphone
Features of Microphone
Performance of Microphone
Similarities and Differences
Similarities between Shure beta 87a and Sennheiser e945:
- Both have the same polar pattern i.e.; they both have Super-Cardioid Polar Pattern.
- Both the mics need Phantom Power to work.
- Both come with Three-pin XLR cables.
- Both come with a mic clip and a carrying pouch.
- Both are ideal to use for live performances or studio use.
- Both mics can easily cut through the mix.
- Both mics do not include an on and off switch.
Differences between Shure Beta 87a and Sennheiser e945:
- Shure Beta 87a has a low SPL level as compared to Sennheiser e945.
- Shure beta 87a comes with a low impedance output while Sennheiser has higher impedance output.
- Shure beta 87a has higher sensitivity than Sennheiser e945.
- Shure beta 87a comes with a High-frequency response while on the other hand, Sennheiser has a low-frequency response.
- Shure beta 87a is an Electric condenser type mic while Sennheiser is a Dynamic mic.
- Shure beta 87a is light in weight as compared to Sennheiser e945.
- Shure beta 87a comes in Blue color while Sennheiser comes in Black color.
- Shure beta 87a can work longer than Sennheiser e945.
- Shure mics are more trustworthy and reliable than Sennheiser ones.
- Shure beta 87a produces more quality sound as compared to the sound produced by Sennheiser e945.
- Shure Beta 87a is a condenser microphone while Sennheiser e945 is a dynamic microphone.
- Sennheiser e945 comes with a warranty while the Shure Beta 87a mic does not.
- Sennheiser e945 is a bit more expensive than the Shure Beta 87a.
Pros & Cons of Shure Beta 87a:
Pros & Cons of Sennheiser e945:
Two Worthy Brands and their Mics
The company Shure has been in the market since 1925 creating premium quality products for its users at exclusive prices.
Their office is located in Illinois. It is an American company that started making boron microphones and then moved on to manufacture condensers and later to dynamic microphones.
They have experimented a lot with the products and their features and design to finally get to know what is the best and popular microphone that meets the needs of the users.
With the innovative designs and features, their microphones are one of the best ones available in the market. Besides microphones, they have created other tech and audio-related products as well. From amateurs to professionals, their microphones are for everyone.
Their products are highly reliable, durable, and excellent. When it comes to the quality of the microphones, we assure you that the company never compromises on them. It always takes feedback from its customers, considers it, and comes with an updated and more advanced product.
Quality and customer satisfaction and care are their number one priority. Moreover, when it comes to the prices their microphones are always the budget-best microphone company out there.
Sennheiser was founded by professor Fritz Sennheiser back in 1945. Currently, their factory is located in Wennebostel. They also begin with manufacturing tech and audio-related products.
Their first microphone was introduced in the market back in the late 1950s.
They started researching microphones and studied the new technology and then they finally came up with manufacturing condenser microphones. Later they came up with their wireless microphones and dynamic microphones.
Over the years they have introduced the most innovative microphones with unique designs in the market. They don’t ever fail their customers with their service and products.
They focus on the new technology and do research before introducing a product to see whether it will satisfy their customers or not. With the aim that to net let their customers down they have made a name in one of the best brands in the market today.
In 2020 they have celebrated their 32 anniversary. Up till now, their products have been one of the most revolutionary and innovative products in the audio market. Sennheiser is a well-known brand for musicians and professionals.
The company is growing day by day and their products are well famous all around the world. Today thousands of beginners and professionals trust and believe in this brand for their microphones and other audio products.
So up till now, you might have an idea. There are two great brands, producing worthy multifunctional mics, you might have heard. One great brand is Shure while another competitor is Sennheiser.
They are the two best brands, well known in the market for introducing durable and reliable mics and other products as well.
So guys we have tried our best to give you a detailed article about the two best brands and their great productions.
We have compared both the microphones from every aspect. We compared their design, features, performance, similarities between both the mics, their basic difference, and also their pros and cons. They do share some similarities but do differ in many points.
The basic difference is in their companies and prices. So you can get the idea, after going through our article, which mic is well-suitable for you. Just keep in mind the basic points of both the mics and your requirements.
Then you will be able to choose the best mic for you.
If you are still very confused between both the mics and need our suggestion. So we can suggest you go for Shure beta 87a because this mic is the production of the most top quality and trustworthy mic. Besides, this great mic is designed with the best combination of features.
It has some cons as well but that can be negotiable when the pros of it are kept in mind. This unique and extraordinary mic is equipped with full and vast frequency response, good impedance output, good battery life, high SPL level, high sensitivity to the sound, easy set up to use, multifunctional, light in weight to carry from place to place, and very clear and crisp sound production.
On top of all this, this mic is not very expensive. You can easily afford it. So if it fulfills your requirements, just go order it. We assure you that this mic will never disappoint you and also will work with you for a long time.
In a nutshell, the titleholder of today’s article is Shure beta 87a.